• Design and define computer system hardware architecture, negotiate specs with customers,
• Write hardware design specifications and acceptance requirements.
• Performs variety of complex functional & operational tests on industrial computer systems, subsystems & assemblies.
• Troubleshoots, debugs, tests & performs precision measurements on a variety of computer systems.
• Effectively utilizing equipment such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer, multimeters.
• Sets up & operates a wide variety of testing equipment, improvising hook-up & equipment modifications as necessary to test , adjust, align, calibrate & modify circuitry, components, systems or subsystems, ensuring consistency with company and customer design specifications & performance requirements.
• Works from schematics, diagrams, sketches & oral instructions to construct experimental or prototype models to meet engineering requirements.
• Utilizes conceptual drawing to design cable and harness assemblies for prototype electronics products & provides the necessary documentation to support the assemblies when released to production.
• Previews designs or specifications for completeness, accuracy, adequacy & compliance with company and/or customer specifications.
• Provides technical direction to production department.
• Associate Degree in Electronics Technology
• Four (4) years directly related experience on computer hardware.
• Understanding Intel x86 CPU architecture
• Thermal and environmental product design experience
• Good communication and writing skills
• Ability to multi-task is a must
• Experience is preferred but not necessary
• Self-Motivated, Enthusiastic, Reliable, Fast Learner, Hard Working
• Detail-oriented and fast-paced worker
• Employment Type: salaried, at-will
• Compensation Range: competative salary
• Full Medical and Dental after 90 Day Introductory Period
SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS - EMAIL SUBMISSION
• Submit a cover letter highlighting your most relevant attributes
• Submit your CV / Resume via Email ONLY
• ASCII text format, no attachments, links to your personal portfolio preferred
• No phone submissions or inquiries will be considered
• Include position title in the subject "Computer Hardware Engineer"