Arista’s KVM Extender transmits ultra-high-definition AV, Ethernet pass through, RS-232, IR controls, USB and power over a single category cable (up to 100 m/330 ft). Arista’s KVM Extender eliminates cable clutter without compromising performance and high quality. Extenders are able to transmit video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. All units are HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The product provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standards-based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; HDCP 2.2 compliant for meeting the latest copy protection requirements.
• Extension of audio, video, IR control, Ethernet, and power with single CATx cable.
• Supports 4K (UHD) video with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160.
• Line powered, only one PSU is required for transmitter.
• Extends uncompressed video, audio, data, and IR signals up to 100 m.
• 10.2 Gbps of bandwidth on all channels.
• Also supports 3D and Deep Color resolutions.
• HDCP compliant and Blu-ray ready.
• EDID pass through
Arista’s KVM Extenders product family includes: ARD-1007A, ARD- 5816TX, ARD-1006RX-B,and ARD-1008RX. These are designed for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS- 232, USB and IR control, plus Power over Ethernet. The product transmits video signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded multi-channel audio and remote 48V power for the receiver. Additionally, the product extends Ethernet, RS- 232, USB and IR control. The product is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports EDID communication. The product provides integrator-friendly features including: IEEE standard based PoE transmission for safety and compatibility; HDCP 2.2 compliant for meeting the latest copy protection requirements.
For more detailed information visit the product here, for any questions contact our sales team at 1.877.827.4782.
The Arista ARD-1008RX is a single cable in-wall 2 gang Decora style wall plate integrates technology to receive uncompressed 1080p HD video @60Hz and HD multi-channel audio, high speed internet and control options over distances up to 100m (328ft) via Cat5e/6 UTP cable. In-wall installation avoid visible wiring and does not require additional control and video cables on installation. The ARD-1008RX allow HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232, USB, IR control. The ARD-1008RX wall plate can be powered from the rear panel, or by Power over Ethernet (PoE) remotely from the transmitter.
• Receives Ultra HD (4K2K@30Hz with YCbCr 4:4:4 and 4K2K@60Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0), formats up to 1080p@30Hz@48 b/pixel signals for upto 100 meters away
• Single cable solution for extension of full HD audio/ video, RS232, USB, 2-Way IR and 10/100 Ethernet
• Control signals can be sent between source device and display via 2-way IR
• Remotely or Locally Powered
• Fits in Standard 2 Gang Outlet Box with Decora® style wall plate
• Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable.
• Can be used with any Arista matrix switcher and transmitter.
The ARD-5816 Extender Cluster is a 4U rackmount, 16-slot enclosure; ARD-5816 streamlines installation and eliminates individual power supplies for each transmitter and receiver. ARD-5816 supports a wide range of AV transmitter boards and each extender delivers pixel-for pixel image quality for 4K ultra high resolution video. The ARD-5816 simplifies integration for large and complex professional AV system installation.
- HDBasT compatible, supports 4K ultra high resolution video
- Eliminates individual power supplies for each transmitter and receiver
- Optimal cooling and superior reliability
- Hot-swappable, modular design
- Supports wide variety of video format, HDMI, DVI-D, 3G-SDI, DP, RGB
- Supports RS-232, USB, IR, Audio signals transmitting and receiving
- Supports fiber optic or twisted pair connection for various distance requirements
For more detailed information or inquiries about Arista KVM extender solutions connect our sales team at 1.877.827.4782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org